Since forming in the Summer of 2010, Harrington Starr has become one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding businesses in the UK. Without question, the quality of the team has been fundamental to that success and our ambitious expansion plans mean we are constantly hiring for both experienced and non-experienced talent.
All of the Harrington Starr team are “360 Degree” consultants combining new business development, candidate search and account management. Our consultants are simply tasked with placing as many of the right candidates with as many of the right clients as possible and to grow profitably. To do that we look to excel in 5 key areas:
• World Class Candidate Qualification
• World Class Job Qualification
• Attract, Engage and Retain the Right Clients
• Attract, Utilise and Maximise the Right Candidates
• Build the Brand
We look for our consultants to maintain a more rounded position than the traditional recruiter and add genuine value to our clients. We seek to:
• Connect and engage clients with opportunities (VC/Investor Intros, information on potential bid opportunities, network connections etc)
• Represent the brand at industry events and networking meetups
• Host and connect clients at our networking events
• Provide content, insight and articles on our blogs, publications and magazines
• Innovate, challenge and look to develop processes within the business
• Consult and provide help and advice for candidate and clients throughout the process
Our consultants look to provide brilliant basics and magic touches that provide a superior customer experience in every touch point.
One of the key areas that differentiates our business is that we are hiring future leaders in every consultant that we take on. We are looking to grow into a global brand and our strategy remains to develop all of our managers and directors organically.
We will see the business develop significantly in the next five years and those who come in at this stage will be the leaders of our international businesses, new brands and market sectors. We are a highly ambitious company who are committed to growth both domestically and internationally.
We are committed to not hiring above senior consultant level meaning that all of our hires have the opportunity to grow into directorial positions with no glass ceilings on top of them. The business is a pure meritocracy. The career development programme is clear with regular reviews and set objectives to move through in a clear and uniform manner. Our commitment is to ensure that results, values and strong ethics see our consultants develop continuously through the business.
We have bold goals for our first ten years and will see the business grow to over 100 consultants by 2018. We will work to build a world class leadership team that has been grown through providing opportunity to all those who have contributed to the journey. Our vision is to build a truly best in class operation and, in so doing, change the perception of what a recruitment partner truly is in the sector.